Federal Court Civil Suit
HAMMOND | A former employee of the Porter County Animal Shelter filed a civil suit in federal court this week claiming she was fired by the Porter County Commissioners for speaking out about animal abuse and neglect at the facility south of U.S. 30 on Ind. 2.
HAMMOND | A company whose Portage employees were accused of wrapping a former female co-worker in packing plastic and parading her around a warehouse denied the allegations, according to court filings Wednesday.
Follow The Times
The NWI Times undercover shopper reports on local gold buying …
Call today for an estimate.
One coupon per customer, per service.
Let’s get your life back under control!
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins28 minutes ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm