- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
PORTAGE | Federal funding shortfalls of about $74 million for already approved road and bridge projects in Northwest Indiana may lead to “a Soviet-like system” for regulating who gets what built and when, an NIRPC official said at Tuesday’s transportation policy committee meeting.
Follow The Times
Sturdy boxes keep files archived and safe. Order your storage …
Tue - Thurs 11am-6pm
Enjoy a Party Room or private full facility event.
Before finding your next remodeling contractor, find out what …
Call Us Today for a Free Estimate, and Ask About First Time Callers to Receive 20% Off! (219) 487-4337
Abe's Pro Painters and Remodeling is a painting and remodeling…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?