Offering perspective on today's issue
If Congress and President Barack Obama were serious about wanting to stimulate the economy, the best thing they could do is end the uncertainty over taxes and spending. If you don't believe me, just listen to some local business leaders.
The Portage Township School Board adopted this resolution Nov. 26 to urge Congress to avoid the drastic cuts in federal education spending that the Budget Control Act of 2011 now requires.
The Obama administration released a package of cost-cutting measures totaling more than $4 billion in savings. How will John Boehner and Mitch McConnell respond?
Follow The Times
PLH Financial is locally owned and family operated.
Call Precise Accounting & Tax Service today at 219-845-54…
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
All of our employees are covered under worker’s compensation i…
0% APR for 60 mo on 2013 F-150's. Ford Credit Financing OR up to $6,250 in Total Savings PLUS $1,000 Ford Credit Bonus Cash PLUS $1,000 Trade Assist
(219) 787-8600 www.lakeshoremotors.com
Is John Clark worth the money the Gary/Chicago International Airport Authority is spending on him?
- LIVE: RailCats morning game vs. WichitaMay 22, 2013 10:45 am
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the seasonMay 21, 2013 10:45 am
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason beginsMay 21, 2013 8:36 am
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm