INDIANAPOLIS | Indiana's federal-phobic Legislature likely won't follow a national safety panel's recommendation that states reduce their drunken driving limits to 0.05 blood alcohol content from 0.08.
INDIANAPOLIS | Frustrated by what they perceive as federal government overreach on taxes and regulation, the Republican-controlled Indiana Senate on Tuesday approved three measures calling for a limited U.S. constitutional convention.
INDIANAPOLIS | A proposed constitutional amendment requiring a secret ballot be used in union organizing elections is set for a final Senate vote Tuesday after the Republican-controlled chamber rejected a change that would have forced all private groups to use secret ballots in their elections.
INDIANAPOLIS | Gov. Mike Pence defended his proposed income tax cut during his first State of the State address Monday, and pledged to expand the availability of private school vouchers, promote vocational education and encourage strong families.
INDIANAPOLIS | When the U.S. Supreme Court in 1958 explicitly struck down nullification, the theory that states can declare federal laws unconstitutional and ignore them, the court warned state legislators that endorsing nullification violates their oath to support and defend the U.S. Constitution.
Today marks my 10th year of service for the people of Indiana working in the office of the attorney general. But my career in service to the people of Indiana began much earlier, in 1982, working for then-Senator Dan Quayle in Washington and later in the Bush-Quayle White House as an assista…
Follow The Times
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
Wedding Season Is Here. Your Smile Should Look Its Best. Call About Our Zoom Tooth Whitening Procedure Now.
Get the dazzling white smile you’ve always wanted. Call Today…
Welcome campers, we have the perfect firewood package deals fo…
Calhoun Sawmill and Custom Woodworking is a locally owned and …
Call now and SAVE $60.00 on an 8 pack of ½ hour Boot Camp Work…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season3 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins6 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm