Federally Extended Unemployment Benefits
INDIANAPOLIS | Hoosiers out of work for more than 26 weeks and collecting unemployment will see their weekly benefit payments shrink 10.7 percent starting April 8.
INDIANAPOLIS | State officials have canceled a plan to suspend unemployment payments for more than 32,000 out-of-work Hoosiers that was prompted by automatic federal budget cuts known as the sequester.
Follow The Times
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Robert Balash Trucking & Excavating
Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. Has The Experience You Want!
DeYoung's Design Center
Our Services Include:
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
In Today's Paper
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)23 hours ago
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am