Mary and Kevin Beyer knew they wanted to take full advantage of their waterfront property on scenic Gull Lake in Hickory Corners, Michigan.
Fiberglass Dancing Bear from Sauzer's Kiddieland Now a Focal Point at DC's Country Junction in Lowell
A towering fiberglass "dancing bear," originally a highlight to greet children at Sauzer's Kiddieland in Schererville prior to closing in 1994, is now a focal point in the arcade area of DC's Country Junction in Lowell.
Follow The Times
- 1 Fatal shooting at church parking lot in Griffith
- 2 Highland cops arrest 27 at underage drinking party
- 3 Rape charge may have triggered domestic homicide
- 4 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
- 5 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
Call us today!
We invite you to experience the new Briar Ridge.
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding! mention offer nwicamera call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding!
We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bank…
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
Who should get the Democratic nomination for Calumet Township trustee?