MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. | College football coaches typically have a brief 24-hour rule to either celebrate or commiserate about the outcome of an important game, then move on.
The statistic — the one that proclaims Notre Dame's defense the stingiest in the country with its 10.3 points per-game average — makes a strong case standing on its own.
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. | On the day before the biggest day of his football coaching life, Notre Dame’s Brian Kelly professionally navigated a press conference in which photographers jostled for position to take his picture in front of the national championship trophy, a cell phone provided a fe…
Inside Zeke Motta’s helmet, scraggly facial hair has slowly formed into an unkempt beard. Each whisker has seen win after win accumulate in the Notre Dame 2012 season and formed a hair follicle fad.
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. | The guy who wears jersey No. 13 — on purpose and with a purpose — feels like the luckiest man in the world these days.
Hard to believe it's been 32 years. That was my first thought on Sunday when I learned former Notre Dame quarterback Blair Kiel had died at the age of 50.
Start with a state-of-the-art hockey rink on a football crazy college campus, then add an Olympic champion figure skater and a renowned 1970s rock band. Recipe for disaster, or a delicious combination? Brian Boitano aims to find out today.
SOUTH BEND, Ind. | This is Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly's favorite time of the year.
SOUTH BEND, Ind. | Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly is not so different than all those zealous Irish fans.
SOUTH BEND, Ind. | Name-calling is the least of Notre Dame's worries these days.
SOUTH BEND | Despite much of the Notre Dame campus being buried under 46 inches of snow recently, including his car, life has been good for Scott Martin.
Follow The Times
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
Geothermal heating and cooling systems use 40-60% less energy than conventional systems. Learn more about what it might save you today!
There are several shapes and sizes of swimming pools on the ma…
The Emerald Ash Borer has invaded our area. Russell’s Tree Car…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am