CHESTERTON | A fire heavily damaged an outbuilding built in 1850 on property in the 900 block of Shannon Drive, Fire Chief Mike Orlich said Friday.
UNION TOWNSHIP | An overheated extension cord caused a small fire at a home in Salt Creek Commons subdivision Tuesday afternoon.
Follow The Times
If You're Out of Town, Having Peace of Mind that Your Pooch is Taken Care of is Priceless! Sittin' Pretty Offers a One of Kind Cage Free Boarding Experience, with 24 Hour Supervision! Call Today! (219) 947-4121
Sittin' Pretty is a locally owned and owner operated boarding,…
Are your children being bullied? We offer certified programs that help your child deal with bullying. Contact us for more information at (219) 595-7365
Our anti-bullying program is based on a methodology that’s bee…
At Mickey's Car Barn we will make your corvette meet NCRS Performance Certification Standards, call us today!
As you may know personally, or certainly you have heard how gr…
$25 Initiation Fee with a 90 day results guarantee For Lifesty…
Have you ever visited the John Dillinger Museum?