- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
There’s an old joke about how a millionaire on vacation in Mexico tries to convince a fisherman that he should start a business selling his fish, work 60 to 70 hours a week running it, make tons of money and then he can do anything in the world he wants.
Follow The Times
Visit our website for more information!
Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possib…
Click here to visit our website!
We can help you find the right direction to a positive lifestyle! "Be Your Very Best" will provide you with the tools to get you in the right direction. Call today at 219-663-3900
Time to take control of your life for the New Year!
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?