Like almost all Americans, I have watched the president and Congress argue and point fingers over who is protecting whom. What has been particularly disturbing to me is how the White House has pointed at the “entitled 2 percent’ers,” claiming they need to pay their fare share.
Follow The Times
Pay for the removal of any dead or unhealthy tree, and we will…
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
The water heater in your home is an appliance typically not th…
The NWI Times undercover shopper reports on local gold buying …
Brag in your yard about the new arrival!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm