Flossmoor Station Brew House
Hammond officials on Tuesday heard proposals for a brewery, veterinarian clinic and other proposed commercial projects at a site near Kennedy Avenue and Interstate 80/94. The site at the northeast corner of Kennedy Avenue and 177th Drive once was home to the River Park Apartments complex.
The Indiana Welcome Center stands across Kennedy Avenue from the site of the former River Park Apartments. Hammond demolished the complex and now is working to attract developers to the site.
Hammond officials are reviewing bids for development of land near Kennedy Avenue and Interstate 80/94.
Follow The Times
Call now and SAVE $60.00 on an 8 pack of ½ hour Boot Camp Work…
Our expertise can definitely help you. 219-932-5818
We offer Term Life, Universal Life, Whole Life and other life …
We do full body off, “rotisserie” restorations to NCRS specifi…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins1 hour ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm