- 1 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 2 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
Flossmoor Station Brew House
Hammond officials on Tuesday heard proposals for a brewery, veterinarian clinic and other proposed commercial projects at a site near Kennedy Avenue and Interstate 80/94. The site at the northeast corner of Kennedy Avenue and 177th Drive once was home to the River Park Apartments complex.
The Indiana Welcome Center stands across Kennedy Avenue from the site of the former River Park Apartments. Hammond demolished the complex and now is working to attract developers to the site.
Hammond officials are reviewing bids for development of land near Kennedy Avenue and Interstate 80/94.
Follow The Times
Enter for your chance to win a $5,000 dream vacation here!
All memberships include a FREE assessment, where an exercise s…
Enjoy a Party Room or private full facility event.
Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possib…
Should Camp Summit remain open?