So, once again, you resolve to lose weight for the New Year. There's an app for that; or, rather, more apps.
With hundreds of pet food products available, how do you decide what's best for your pet? It's smart to start with the label - but labels can be confusing if you don't know what to look for.
Some 3.7 million diabetics went blind over the last 10 years due to retina damage, according to recent studies funded by the National Eye Institute (NEI). Approximately 7.7 million Americans are now affected by diabetic retinopathy, and the rate is predicted to climb to 11 million by 2030.
Calories: from fat, polyunsaturated fat, saturated fat. Do you find yourself reading food labels, but unsure how to decipher them? Just in time for the season of eating, here's what the numbers really mean.
Follow The Times
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
24/7/365 days a year! We always have a technician on call!
When a fire occurs, damages are bound to follow. Let us make t…
Contact dealer for details. (219) 874-4293 BosakHondaMC.com
We provide U-Haul rentals along with automotive services including:
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm