The stock market soared last year, as did some commodity prices, such as for eggs, milk and vegetables.
Grocery stores have been getting by, but face headwinds that include fierce competition and increasingly cost-conscious customers.
Strong odors have been wafting from the Cargill plant in Hammond as the result of an issue with the facility's wastewater treatment plant.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
With over 35 years in business, trust your pool installation a…
Thank you for your interest.
Need extra cash fast? We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bankers, no questions regarding your income, assets, or current job status!
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44!
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?