CROWN POINT | Coroner Merrilee D. Frey Tuesday hosted thirty Purdue Calumet nursing students for a presentation plus a questions and answer session on how her specialty in Forensic Nursing has made a positive difference in her role as Lake County Coroner.
Follow The Times
Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday lif…
We offer a wide variety of wedding albums and a vast array of …
Call today and mention offer nwiservice. St. John’s Plumbing i…
We have many styles to choose from.
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
In Today's Paper
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm