Modern Forge CEO Greg Heim announces his company's move from Illinois to Merrillville during a press conference with Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, left, Tuesday.
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, right, walks with Modern Forge CEO Greg Heim after announcing Modern Forge's move from Illinois to Merrillville, Tuesday. The company will be moving into a 144,000-square-foot building on Colorado Street and plans to add an additional 60,000 square feet.
Modern Forge CEO Greg Heim, center, annouces his company will be moving to Merrillville during a press conference in August inside the 144,000-square-foot building on Colorado Street.
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels announces Illinois company Modern Forge will be moving to Merrillville during a press conference, Tuesday.
Follow The Times
No one wants dandelions, weeds or any type of pest taking over…
Wheelchair Ramps, Improve Accessibility to your Home. Check o…
Visit FranciscanAlliance.org/Omni for more details.
Please note, not all ENERGY STAR qualified products qualify fo…
For a confidential consultation, contact me or call my office …
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season3 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins5 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm