ROCKVILLE, Ind. | Paula Cooper mixed no-bake cookies, creating balls of sweet coconut and baking cocoa the size of a fist.
For Jews around the world, preparations are being made as we approach one of the most solemn periods in the Jewish calendar. Rosh Hashana — the Jewish New Year — is not a time when we revel and celebrate, like we all do Jan. 1. It is, however, a time of reflection, introspection and growth.
It is hard to imagine we are in a new decade. We can only hope and pray the next 10 years will bring more joy and happiness to our world than the last.
Follow The Times
July 4th is almost upon us do you have your fireworks ready, stop by Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
Call 219 934 0750 for Details.
$3 off- Buy one meal and get $3 off the purchase of a second m…
We specialize in making your transaction smooth, easy, and aff…
(888) 539-1875 southlakeautomall.com
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am