Foundation Meadows Park
VALPARAISO | The Parks Department will begin accepting reservations June 10 for one of the two new picnic shelters at Butterfly Meadows.
Valparaiso will commemorate Arbor Day on Friday, April 26 with fruit tree plantings at Foundation Meadows Park. The trees are being donated and planted by Mothers & More of Porter County. The ceremony will take place at 10:00 a.m. near the Community Garden which is at 3201 N Campbell nex…
VALPARAISO | With the recent flurry of snow showers, gardening might not be the first thing that comes to mind, but Valparaiso is gearing up for another community gardens season.
VALPARAISO | The Community Garden at Foundation Meadows Park now has garden plots available for the 2013 season. Located at 3210 N. Campbell St., the Community Garden is available for planting, growing and harvesting from May through October. Grow your own fruits, flowers, vegetables, and mo…
VALPARAISO | Today is opening day at the Valparaiso Parks Department's community gardens but something already has grown there.
VALPARAISO | When you have more projects to do than you can afford, the first thing you do is prioritize what needs to be done.
Sometimes you've just got to stop and smell the butterflies.
VALPARAISO | It's the first day of spring and as the last remnants of the February blizzard melt away, the city should be a blizzard of blossoms and bursting buds.
Follow The Times
Not valid with any other offer or promotion
There are several shapes and sizes of swimming pools on the ma…
All Carpet on Sale now 30% to 50% off call (219) 922-6800
Bluebonnet, Organic Valley, Solaray and more. (219) 661-0915 …
We use top quality siding materials that will beautify and pro…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
In Today's Paper
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am