Fourth Amendment To The United States Constitution
The Indiana Supreme Court addresses about a thousand cases per year. The cases are presented to them on a wide range of topics. Their jurisdiction includes matters such as mandates for funds, attorney and judge discipline, tax court matters, civil case appeals and, of course, appeals in crim…
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, Attorney General Greg Zoeller, House Speaker Brian Bosma, Senate President Pro Tem David Long and the attorney for a man convicted of battery on a police officer all agree: The Indiana Supreme Court went too far when it ruled 3-2 "that there is no right to reasona…
As a child of the 1970s, it's somewhat heartening to me to see Hoosiers gather to protest the pending police state imposed by the Indiana Supreme Court.
As Indiana continues its downward spiral into the legal laughingstock of the nation, you can't help but wonder what the fallout is going to be.
The Indiana Supreme Court's 3-2 ruling in the Barnes v. Indiana case last week cries out for clarification from the U.S. Supreme Court. The nays have it right.
INDIANAPOLIS | Indiana State Capitol Police are investigating harassing phone calls and email messages directed to the Indiana Supreme Court following a controversial ruling issued last Thursday.
There's inside information that some members of the Indiana Supreme Court are planning a working vacation to Washington, D.C.
Follow The Times
Mobile Users – Click to Call: (219) 996-2981
Call today to learn more.
Ready to Move In Homes from the $110's to $290's, Beautiful up…
Paper Product Sale! Packs of notepads for $6.99! Get a case of paper for ONLY $24.95 with your office supply order of $100 or more!
For details call or visit us online! 800-837-1400 / www.…
Currently in stock and ready to be sold: •1979 Harley FLH •198…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
In Today's Paper
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm