CROWN POINT | The death of a Hammond woman missing since 1999 was ruled a homicide Thursday.
Remains found Oct. 5 at the demolition site of a former Hammond bait and tackle shop have been identified as Francine Carlson, 38, formerly of Chicago. She was reported missing in June 1999.
Remains found Oct. 5, 2011, at the demolition site of a former Hammond bait and tackle shop were identified as Francine Carlson. The 38-year-old woman originally was from Chicago but was living in the Whiting-Robertsdale area when she was reported missing in June 1999. Her death was ruled a …
Follow The Times
Elaine Morris has over 25 years of experience with Allstate
Get the dazzling white smile you’ve always wanted. Call Today…
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Call 219-793-1111 for more details. www.alliedhealthnwi.com
Call us today and we’ll fix the leak in your home!
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm