Franciscan Saint Margaret Health
The grounds of Franciscan Saint Margaret Mercy Health hospital in Dyer are lined with 4,000 crosses Tuesday as part of A Prayer Service In Celebration of Life. The crosses represent the number of abortions performed daily in the United States, according to a news release from the hospital group.
Students from Our Lady of Grace Elementary School in Highland place crosses Tuesday at Franciscan Saint Margaret Mercy Health hospital in Dyer. More than 700 Catholic school students participated in the event led by Bishop Dale Melczek of the Gary Diocese.
St. Thomas More Elementary School eight-grader Bradley Sikora, under the bag, helps with the launch of 1,000 balloons at the Prayer Service in Celebration of Life held on the west grounds of St. Margaret Mercy Hospital in Dyer on Oct. 4.
Follow The Times
The Best Kept Secret in Snow and Ice Management is Out!
Prom Season Is Here. Your Smile Should Look Its Best. Call About Our Zoom Tooth Whitening Procedure Now.
Get the dazzling white smile you’ve always wanted. Call Today…
$2299.00 due at lease signing. Contact dealer for details. (21…
We provide U-Haul rentals along with automotive services including:
Calhoun Sawmill and Custom Woodworking is a locally owned and …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm