Franciscan St Anthony Health Michigan City
MICHIGAN CITY | A new device finding its way into hospitals is breaking down language barriers in the medical field.
MICHIGAN CITY | A new facility in Michigan City should provide cancer patients with more effective and convenient treatment, officials from the new state of the art medical center said.
MICHIGAN CITY | Calling the opening of the new Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago at Franciscan St. Anthony Health a "dream come true," hospital President Dr. Jim Callaghan said patients will have world-class rehab care in their backyards.
MICHIGAN CITY| Franciscan St. Anthony Health Michigan City recently received support from members of the public and the state in its fight against breast cancer.
Follow The Times
We offer 24-hour emergency roofing services to Crown Point, an…
See dealer for details. (888)360-8519 www.griegermotor…
Not to be applied toward account balances or dental servi…
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am