Franciscan St Margaret Health - Hammond
Four local hospitals are limiting visitor access to patients in a move to prevent the spread of the flu, an illness that continues to sicken the nation.
HAMMOND | A man who jumped from a moving vehicle in Hammond during a domestic dispute Monday afternoon has died.
HAMMOND | The public is invited to attend the Thursday meeting of the newly formed Franciscan Senior Promise group.
CALUMET CITY | A 42-year-old Hammond woman died Sunday night after the car she was riding in was struck by a hit-and-run driver.
Sue Ann Mellon never guessed the bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup in the fridge would make filling her daughter's sippy cup so difficult.
Due to information supplied to The Times, a contact phone number to register for an Emergency Medical Services Academy course at Franciscan St. Margaret Health-Hammond was incorrect. The correct number to contact Matt Eddy is (219) 805-9564.
Follow The Times
Remodeling your bathroom is one of the best ways to improve yo…
The cost associated with owning a home has been increasing sh…
The daily fee at Secret's Loving Care is $65. This covers a mo…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm