Joanna Daniels and Curtis Pettyjohn, the Chicago duo of local stage veterans playing "stage veterans" Ethel and Fred Mertz of "I Love Lucy" TV fame have a clever way of interpreting their performance art.
Joanna Daniels and Curtis Pettyjohn play Ethel and Fred Mertz, including a salute to the couple's vaudville days, in "I Love Lucy Live on Stage" playing an extended run through March 3 at Broadway Playhouse at Water Tower Place in Chicago.
Resurrecting the Favorite Redhead of Reruns: Midwest premiere of 'I Love Lucy Live on Stage' channels fans of sitcom characters
Rick Sparks, the man behind I Love Lucy Live on Stage, knows just how dedicated fans are of Lucille Ball and her landmark TV comedy starring the Ricardos and the Mertzes.
Follow The Times
Call Midwest Accounting, LLC today at 219-845-8615.
When you join our energy saver program, you save 15% off parts…
Our parties and special events feature: Clowns, Puppets, Story…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm