INDIANAPOLIS | Faced with poll results showing Republican Richard Mourdock is likely to lose Indiana's U.S. Senate race, Mourdock's campaign on Friday all but ignored his opponent, Democrat Joe Donnelly, and instead launched a bizarre assault on the poll itself.
INDIANAPOLIS | State Treasurer Richard Mourdock is expected to defeat six-term incumbent U.S. Sen. Dick Lugar on Tuesday, according to a new survey of likely Indiana Republican primary voters.
One of the most complex issues Americans face is energy — the cost of it and the national security threats it poses. With $4 a gallon gas, we feel the pinch of this issue every week.
On Super Tuesday, I said hello to Romney on behalf of everyone in Northwest Indiana and the South Suburbs. OK, so it wasn't presidential candidate Mitt Romney. It was the tiny town of Romney, Ind., and I didn't even stop.
Follow The Times
Come visit us at The Comfy Couch Today!
Spend less time cleaning!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm