Free Enterprise Systems
VALPARAISO | The ChicaGo Dash will begin offering a fourth bus for commuters beginning April 1.
VALPARAISO | When the V-Line intracity bus service started, the city of Valparaiso set a goal of carrying 100,000 riders in one year. After 2012, they have to set a new goal.
VALPARAISO | The average daily ridership on the ChicaGo Dash express commuter service set a record in June, just missing the benchmark of 100 each way by less than one.
VALPARAISO | As ridership on the ChicaGo Dash continues to hover near 100 people a day in each direction, Planning and Transit Director Tyler Kent said he hopes to add a fourth bus soon.
VALPARAISO | The city plans to rent a billboard in an effort to lure commuters using the Indiana Toll Road to try the ChicaGo Dash express bus service from Valparaiso to the Loop.
Follow The Times
We understand a lawn isn't just grass – it's an investment. An…
Before finding your next remodeling contractor, find out what …
customers 62 and over receive 10% off their total purchase! (E…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am