Friday The 13th
Director and choreographer Stacey Flaster says there's a reason the hit musical "Little Shop of Horrors" isn't produced and offered to audiences as often as other works.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
A big thank you to The Times and to readers for making my 40th birthday celebration, hosted by Teibel's restaurant in Schererville, such a fun and special day.
Our daily listing of notable names adding another year on this day.
Among notables who share a birthday on Aug. 13, director Alfred Hitchcock, who died at age 80 in 1980, makes the list.
Today has finally arrived.
Friday the 13th is nearly here and there's another reason for readers attending Friday's Teibel's birthday luncheon to be excited.
I joined my parents on July 31 to attend the 100th birthday party for Times reader and family friend Martha Soplanda of Kouts.
A FAMOUS FATHER - - Actor Harry Crosby, son of singer Bing Crosby, adds another year today, Sunday, Aug. 8, 2010, turning 52-years-old. He starred in the surprise 1980 hit horror film from Paramount Pictures "Friday the 13th."
IN THE STARS - - Pyschic Irene Hughes, shown at home in 2004, has amazed the masses with her accurate predictions.
A favorite and very entertaining guests at my previous birthday teas and luncheons is as infamous as she is famous.
Readers are getting just as excited as I am about next month's Friday the 13th luncheon on my Aug. 13th 40th birthday at Teibel's restaurant in Schererville.
Follow The Times
Call 219 934 0750 for Details.
Contact Richard P. Busse Attorney at Law for a free consultat…
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
Gift cards for the spa or salon are perfect ways to pamper the…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm