Shemekia Copeland has emerged a one of the most prominent voices of the modern Chicago blues scene, even being declared “Queen of the Blues” at
Two benefit concerts highlight this weekend’s live music options; giving area music fans the opportunity to rock while helping others in need.
Americana music with an indie–rock hipness is being brewed tonight along with tea and coffee at The Front Porch, 505 E. Lincolnway, in Valparaiso, as the venue welcomes Chicago's favorite "Sons" to its intimate confines.
Follow The Times
Check our warehouse for carpet & vinyl remnants 50% off, S…
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
call 322-2700 or 769-1976
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
FAT PREDATOR places your body in a THERMOGENIC MODE 24 hours a…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm