INDIANAPOLIS | Indiana is taking in less revenue from its gasoline tax as fuel efficient and alternative fuel cars increasingly fill the state's roads and highways.
CROWN POINT | The latest police cars to join the city fleet will be equipped to run on alternative fuel.
Region police departments trying to replace aging squad cars with newer ones capable of burning plant-based E85 are finding the task isn't as simple as choosing where to gas up.
Follow The Times
Please contact us for scheduling or stop by our location in Va…
Lawn Doctor’s Pest Control Services Help Eliminate:
Paper Product Sale! Packs of notepads for $6.99! Get a case of paper for ONLY $24.95 with your office supply order of $100 or more!
For details call or visit us online! 800-837-1400 / www.…
One coupon per customer, per service.
Automatic Pool Covers Make Sense...
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 3 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am