INDIANAPOLIS | A House-Senate conference committee, made up mostly of Northwest Indiana lawmakers, remained far apart Tuesday following more than an hour of discussion on whether the General Assembly should lift the Lake County property tax levy freeze.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Stop Paying Late Fees, Penalties and Interest, call Richard P. Busse Attorney at Law today for a solution. 219-531-1723
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
219-440-0096 / www.meyerscompaniesinc.com/maintenance
$250 off Sewer Line or Water Main Repair over $ 2000! mention offer nwirepair call St. John's Plumbing 219-365-2095
Call today and mention offer nwirepair. St. John’s Plumbing is…
2014 SEASON SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE ON SALE NOW! (from $150 - $160 and save you up to 33% off single ticket prices!)
call 219-836-3255. www.theatreatthecenter.com
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?