Even for return audiences who make Chicago Auditorium Theatre at Roosevelt University an annual destination for "Too Hot to Handel: The Jazz-Gospel Messiah" concert event, change is part of this weekend's "hot ticket" musical celebration.
Soloist Rodrick Dixon says describing every creative aspect used to create "Too Hot to Handel: The Jazz-Gospel Messiah" is almost like describing how all of the stars in heaven create the night's sky.
Follow The Times
Join our new class Tiny Tigers (children ages 4-7), Mondays an…
See our April Circular for all of our specials: http://acehard…
Elaine Morris has over 25 years of experience with Allstate
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
Call 219 934 0750 for Details.
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm