Gary Chicago Airport Authority
INDIANAPOLIS | Lake County may be more likely to adopt an income tax and Gary could become home to a new trauma hospital and port under legislation that breezed through the Indiana Senate on Tuesday.
INDIANAPOLIS | Legislation that may someday boost Gary's economy and create jobs in the Steel City won unanimous approval from a Senate committee Wednesday.
GARY | The Gary Chicago International Airport Authority on Monday chose the locally–based team of DLZ/Jacobs Engineering/ILG to be the project manager of the $153 million runway expansion project.
VALPARAISO | Porter County Commissioner John Evans has stepped aside as a member of the Gary/Chicago Airport Authority, saying he is too busy with other commitments.
Follow The Times
If you mention this ad, you'll receive 20% off!
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
Better Homes Services has been proudly serving Porter County …
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season30 minutes ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins2 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm