Gary Public Transportation Corp
Keep ‘em rollin’, rollin’ ...
GARY | Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson and other local officials on Monday began to lay out a road map for Gary Public Transportation Corp. to expand regional transit in Northwest Indiana.
The services the Regional Bus Authority provides mean more than preserving her independence, Lena Daron said.
CROWN POINT | Lake County bus agencies planning an express route to the county government center to collect new taxpayer subsidies are likely to meet a veto roadblock.
CROWN POINT | Lake County Council members are juggling rival pleas for new local tax subsidies from two public transportation agencies.
CROWN POINT | You know the price of gas is too expensive when public officials have to park their take-home cars, city delivery drivers no longer take the scenic route before arriving at their destination and people start catching the bus.
Gary Public Transportation Corp. at the end of January will add a new route to Griffith, bring back every-half-hour service on Broadway and extend its evening service hours.
The Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission on Thursday approved applications for five bus projects totaling $6.1 million over three years that could lead to restoration for some services and the expansion of others.
Follow The Times
(219) 787-8600 www.lakeshoremotors.com
Wonder Years Learning Center now has extended hours, until 11:30pm!
We have many styles to choose from.
In September 26th, 2003, I received a message from God. God to…
customers 62 and over receive 10% off their total purchase! (E…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm