GARY | A 28-year-old man was reportedly shot and wounded Saturday night while he sat in a vehicle in the 4000 block of Connecticut Street.
GARY | A 35-year-old and a 22-year-old are recovering from injuries after being shot Sunday night by three men who asked for money, police said.
A 22-year-old Gary man died Wednesday night after a relative found him lying on his bedroom floor, shot multiple times, police said.
GARY | A 19-year-old Gary man was shot in the chest and an 18-year-old was shot in the arm Tuesday night after an argument with a third person, police said.
GARY | Police are investigating a shooting Monday night that left a 73-year-old man and his 29-year-old son wounded.
GARY | A 36-year-old Gary man was shot after a fight Friday night, police said.
GARY | Three people, including a 13-year-old, were shot as they stood on a porch Sunday, police said.
A 30-year-old man was wounded outside a Gary nightclub early Saturday morning, police said.
A 28-year-old Gary man was killed Thursday night in what the Lake County coroner's office is calling a homicide.
GARY | A 17-year-old Gary teen was shot while he walked down the street with friends, police said.
Follow The Times
Robert Balash Trucking & Excavating
2012 President Award Winner and Toyota Time Sales Event features ZERO percent on 9 different models.
Visit us at www.toyotaofmerrillville.com
We have been installing quality windows in homes across the re…
All Carpet on Sale now 30% to 50% off call (219) 922-6800
Hello Dolly - June 14-16, 21-23, 28-30 Adults $21, Seniors (55+) $18, Military/Students (with valid ID) $18, Contact Box Office for Group Rates.
- The Matchmaker finally meets her Match! 219-948-5137
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
In Today's Paper
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am