Two different responses about the attack on the U.S. embassy in Benghazi.
Former Indiana Gov. Otis Bowen has died at age 95.
Students were delayed in taking the ISTEP+ test because of server failures.
President Barack Obama said he wanted to do what he could to save even one child during the gun control debate. He has a change of heart when it comes to abortion.
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence fought with his own party's leaders for a 10 percent tax cut and was able to get half of what he wanted.
Governor Pence is having a difficult time getting his own party to follow through on his 10 percent tax cut pledge.
Offering perspective on today's issues
Offering perspective on today's issue
Follow The Times
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
For all your sump pump and sewer service needs, contact
When a fire occurs, damages are bound to follow. Let us make t…
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Hair Ego is now taking appointments for a free makeover consul…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm