- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Attorneys general from Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin are continuing their investigation into the BP gasoline recall and the claims process the company initiated.
A spokeswoman from the Indiana State Department of Health said the agency is aware of the fuel quality issues in Northwest Indiana and has inspectors conducting sampling and octane testing in three counties.
Follow The Times
Now is the Time. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County to set up your Lawn Fertilization Program. Call 219-364-6300 Now.
Call 219-364-6300 to schedule your FREE On-Site evaluation today.
Reasons for crowns:
We invite you to experience the new Briar Ridge.
Welcome campers, we have the perfect firewood package deals fo…
Should every unit of local government ban nepotism?