INDIANAPOLIS | House Republicans may be forced to cast an uncomfortable vote this month, rejecting Republican Gov. Mike Pence's proposed income tax cut en route to approving their two-year budget plan that increases state spending.
INDIANAPOLIS | Without new money for transportation, Indiana will be fighting a losing battle to keep the state's bridges and roads in satisfactory condition, INDOT Commissioner Mike Cline warned state lawmakers Wednesday.
INDIANAPOLIS | With money from the Indiana Toll Road lease set to run out in the next three years, a panel of state lawmakers Thursday began looking at how Indiana will pay for roads and bridges in the future.
INDIANAPOLIS | John Gregg wants to give Hoosier drivers a break at the gas pump.
INDIANAPOLIS | Counties would be permitted to spend property tax revenue to maintain county highways under legislation headed to the governor.
INDIANAPOLIS | State Rep. Ed Soliday, R-Valparaiso, sees a bleak path ahead for Indiana's roads -- and rails, bridges and ports -- unless the General Assembly starts mapping a new route to ensure the viability of the state's infrastructure.
Follow The Times
Stop in to our showroom today and save 30%-50%-70% Off during …
Premium Title Group offers real estate, loan closings and titl…
Please contact us for scheduling or stop by our location in Va…
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that provides …
Stop in today. 219-865-2300.
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am