- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 3 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
General Commercial Use
VALPARAISO | The fate of the proposed annexation of the Fetla's Trading Post site and its use as a gun range could depend on the results of legal research prompted by Monday's public hearing on the issue.
Follow The Times
Take a moment to read some of the testimonies of people who have trusted us with their classic journeys.
See our testimonials here!
Over 20 Years Of Experience
We provide discounts for seniors and also offer free estimates…
New Patient Special
ANY NEW CIRCLE BUICK COMES WITH FREE MAINTENANCE!
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?