GARY | The board of directors of the 21st Century Charter School in Gary has entered into an agreement to buy the building it occupies near downtown Gary.
GARY | The president of an Indianapolis-based charter company that manages 21st Century Charter School in Gary has decided against accepting the donation of a downtown Gary bank building.
An audit of the 21st Century Charter School of Gary turned up no major problems.
Even as the Indiana Senate looks at legislation to expand the number of charter schools across Indiana, there still is considerable debate about their effectiveness.
Follow The Times
Ends June 2nd. 219-365-8362.
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
Call the experts today at Justin's Tree Service. Our five-pers…
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season5 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins7 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm