Matt Raftery, originally from Park Forest, Ill., and now one of Chicago theater's young and promising directors and choreographers, is his own Chicago's South Side "Cinderella" story.
When four-time Tony Award nominee Gregg Edelman decided to accept the title role in "Sweeney Todd," he thought it would fun to play a vengeful madman who keeps audiences on the edge of their seats.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
Follow The Times
Call Precise Accounting & Tax Service today at 219-845-54…
RED HOT BUYS at Portage Ace Hardware!
5. Slow or sluggish flushing of toilets or drains including se…
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season11 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins13 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm