LOWELL | The developer of an upscale banquet hall has broken new ground by being the first to be granted a real estate tax abatement package for a commercial, rather than industrial, enterprise.
Follow The Times
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
We offer free refractive evaluations for patients interested in LASIK or implantable contact lenses.
Let us keep you safe. (888) 430-7119 www.frankiesauto…
When you join our energy saver program, you save 15% off parts…
Geothermal heating and cooling systems use 40-60% less energy than conventional systems. Learn more about what it might save you today!
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 3 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am