Kasandra Tenbarge was propelled further into community involvement when her former Munster home and neighborhood were hit by the 2008 floods.
Scientists from Purdue University Calumet and Argonne National Laboratory did a good job of studying the available technologies to prove that BP can indeed keep mercury out of Lake Michigan, easily complying with the Great Lakes Initiative standards.
At the intersection of the need for additional energy and the need to protect the environment -- and thus health -- lies a challenge: How can both needs be met at the same time?
Follow The Times
Contact J & J Remodeling today at 219-769-3239 or 219-663-…
Call or stop in today. 219-865-2300
or visit www.highland.abbeycarpet.com
Secret's Loving Care is a not-for-profit adult day service. We…
Call now and SAVE $60.00 on an 8 pack of ½ hour Boot Camp Work…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm