An artist's rendering aerial view of the Potash Corp's distribution center in Hammond's Gibson rail yard. The 70,000-square-foot warehouse is at lower right.
A new Indiana Harbor locomotive pulling Potash Corp railcars sits on new track while officials from the city of Hammond, Indiana Harbor Belt Railroad, Potash Corp and others attended the event to celebrate Potash's arrival to the city this year. Potash is investing $64 million in a new trans…
Follow The Times
good through June 30, 2013. Improve Accessibility to Your Home…
The Ultimate Weight Loss Kit is hands down the most powerful s…
Call Midwest Accounting, LLC today at 219-845-8615.
Time to take control of your life!
We have many styles to choose from.
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm