- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Gift Of Hope Organ And Tissue Network
HAMMOND | Linda Kraiko, senior director of patient services at Franciscan St. Margaret Health Hammond, has been recognized by Gift of Hope Organ & Tissue Donor Network for outstanding achievement in addressing the critical need for organ and tissue donation.
MUNSTER | Gift of Hope Organ & Tissue Network has honored Jana Lacera, a 37-year employee of Community Hospital, with the Lifesaving Partner Award.
Follow The Times
The Threat of Damage from Neglecting your Trees is not worth the risk ~ Don't Wait until It's Too Late!
Don’t wait until it’s too late, call Justin’s Tree Service for…
We've got your party covered! Tents, Tables, & Chairs and even balloon decor! Call POPO's Parties today! - 219-759-0033
If you're hosting a party in the Valparaiso area, then you hav…
Details to be announced soon!
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?