Global Positioning System
PORTAGE | The city is moving ahead with the development of a geographic information system that officials say will improve efficiency for multiple departments.
PORTAGE | The Portage Township School Board this week approved a five-year lease/purchase agreement to equip all district buses with GPS equipment.
A holiday present for Fido or Fluffy used to be an extra table scrap or a new squeeze toy. But as with gifts for their human counterparts, pet presents are becoming increasingly high-tech.
People aren't so sure why their numerous gift hints year after year yield a big fat nothing, even when their sought-after treasures aren't out-of-this-world expensive.
PORTAGE | Portage Township Schools will look to outfit all school buses with GPS units.
Follow The Times
call Albert's at 322-2700 or 769-1976
Let’s get back to having a healthy body and a new you!
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm