INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana Court of Appeals upheld a second medical malpractice judgment on Thursday against Mark Weinberger, the Merrillville nose doctor sentenced in October to seven years in federal prison for health care fraud.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Start marking those dreaded household projects off your To-Do list ~ Call 219-359-4990 today for all your handyman repair and remodel needs!
Get the most for your home improvement investment. Call Trans…
Still waters run deep…. And these waters, are not what you wan…
Call Jack & Vernon's Septic Service today for your estimat…
Available for most iPhones and Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 and S5.
Dine Today and taste what the region is talking about.
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?