Snap!, Crackle! and Pop! are proud to be loud at the breakfast table, but do they fizzle or sizzle in the cereal bowl? And how about in that most ubiquitous of bake sale items: Rice Krispies Treats?
As guests descend on your holiday party, are you prepared for the growing list of food allergies, dietary demands and menu requirements?
Until recently, a gluten-free diet, one that eschews wheat, rye, and barley, often meant eating unappetizing food. But as more and more people (1 out of every 105 people in the U.S.) are diagnosed with celiac disease, a digestive disease that damages the small intestine and interferes with a…
Follow The Times
Located in Valparaiso, Indiana, Imagine Beads is the place to be!
Need a tree removed? Cover the cost and we will trim other tr…
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
Models Open! Tue - Thurs 11am-6pm, Fri 11am-5pm, Sat 10am-5pm. Plus dozens of Ready to Move In homes available.
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Should the new Porter County Council districts take effect in 2014 or after next year's elections?