Grainger Sky Theater
It's an idea that's been swirling around for some time.
Networks of "city lights" are visible from space as one of the first welcoming signs back to Earth for space travelers who take the "Welcome to the Universe" journey in The Grainger Sky Theater at Chicago's Adler Planetarium.
From the landscape of the moon, there's the vantage point of seeing "the earth rise," just one of the showcased moments of the new show "Welcome to the Universe" in The Grainger Theater at Adler Planetarium in Chicago and continuing until May 3.
"Welcome to the Universe" allows visitors to Adler Planetarium in Chicago to travel the galaxy during a 25-minute show experience journey touring the vast skies, stars and planets from the audience seats in the Grainger Sky Theater.
A winding corridor serves as the space portal entrance to the new "Deep Space Adventure" star and planet film display in the Grainger Sky Theater at Adler Planetarium in Chicago.
Guests of every age will enjoy a range of interactive displays in the Clark Family Welcome Gallery, preparing guests for their space exploration experience for "Deep Space Adventure" prior to entering the Grainger Sky Theater.
Using the most advanced technology available, and partnering with leading scientists, engineers and designers, Chicago's Adler Planetarium has created a thrilling adventure to inspire visitors of all ages.
Follow The Times
DeYoung's Design Center
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
With over 25 Years of Experience, Russell’s Tree Care is Your Source for Tree Trimming & Removal in Northwest Indiana
Russell's Tree Care has proudly served the community since 198…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am