On Saturday, the Munster Parks and Recreation Department invite all to the Grape Escape, a wine tasting, ethnic market and fine arts fair with plenty of great music.
Troy Lions, from left, pours Chambourcin rose wine into a sample cup for Ugur Camli, of Schererville, on Saturday while Sarah Leskofsky and William Stancy listen to the demonstration at the Munster parks department's The Grape Escape wine testing and vendor fair at Centennial Park in Munster.
Follow The Times
Contact dealer for details. (219) 922-3100 BosakHonda.com
We are always accepting new clients and patients, and our doctor visits are always walk-in (no appointment necessary).
Lawn Doctor’s Pest Control Services Help Eliminate:
Passionate and professional pet boarding and grooming
Call for details. Not valid with any other offer. 219-931-323…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
In Today's Paper
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am