Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
Portrait of stylish senior African American couple.
Purdue North Central athletic director and baseball coach John Weber, 41, found his premature gray hair offered him the advantage of added respect from peers and players and a perception of experience that comes with age.
Dave Wenglarz, 45, likes to joke that his wife of 16 years, Allison, 37, is the reason for his full head of gray hair, even though, like his parents, his graying began at age 16.
John Weber uses his early gray hair to his advantage.
Bravo cable network vice president Andy Cohen just published his first book, Most Talkative—Stories from the Front Lines of Pop Culture [Henry Holt and Co.], detailing everything from his youth growing up in St. Louis to his trademark gray crown.
Portrait of medical staff
Businesspeople in a meeting
Man using laptop
Senior couple meets with a friendly financial adviser.
Follow The Times
Jack & Vernon's Septic Service is here for all your septic…
Whether you already have a drawing in hand or only an idea in …
Exp. 5/31/13 219-738-2323
Ends June 2nd. 219-365-8362.
The Best Kept Secret in Snow and Ice Management is Out! $12 f…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season5 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins8 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm