Great Lakes Commission
In May, I introduced readers to the issue of aquatic invasive species — specifically Asian carp. Much since has been reported, and a new report seems to create larger issues for Northwest Indiana.
HAMMOND | Finding a cost-effective way to separate the Great Lakes and Mississippi River watersheds to combat invasive species may be a Herculean task.
Follow The Times
- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
Want to build a home but do it your way?? Click here to see how Crusader Homes can work with you to make your dream home!!
Custom home builder with the ability to build any floor plan i…
click here to see!!
Brad’s Design and Jewelry can help you keep your jewelry in ti…
We offer a $ 50 discount for new customers and first-time jobs…
Why make 2 trips to the dentist to have a crown put on?
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?